Monday, September 26, 2005

Bow down to my html prowess

That's right...I've got links now. Oh yeah.

A quick note on those wonderfully-linkable links, the list is surely not comprehensive, but Monday Night Football is starting soon and it needs my undivided attention. So, if you know of a group or news source or blog or anything else relevant to Howard County that has a website, email me a hocohayduke@gmail.com.

In other blog-related happenings, I've changed the color to one that Abbzug prefers. If you don't like it, you can take it up with her.

Yes, I know the font is constantly changing.

Finally, though only a couple have been relevant to the post (thanks Roscoe), there have been some very entertaining comments. If you are in the market for hiking boots or vitamins, I think you'll find the comment section quite useful.

No comments: