Sunday, November 19, 2006

Slow news day...

Really. I'm not just being lazy. The most "newsy" story of the bunch in today's Sun is this piece about Columbia Association easement-granting rights.

Today is the likely start of a slow news week, too. Thanksgiving and all that.

But that's fine; I have more than enough stuff to write about.

Because I lead an incredibly exciting life, I spent Friday night inputting the county election results into a spreadsheet, and today I'll probably geek out on the numbers for a few hours. Even if I don't find anything interesting, you can bank on at least a couple charts and graphs, which are always fun.

Although another local blogger, whose spreadsheet is much more complete than mine, is planning to make the results available for download, if you really can't wait to play with the numbers yourself, let me know and I'll send you a copy of what I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, thanks for the two good fiction reads. If your not a librarian, you should have been.