Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Loose ends...

After tomorrow, I probably won't post again until Sunday. The Hayduke family needs a little break from everything, so we're heading to a friend's beach house for a few days. If the mood strikes me, I might send along a picture or two or a quick post via the Hayduke Personal Communicator, assuming I don't encounter the same problems I did last time I tried remote blogging.

Anyway, I noticed after I posted about the county executive forum/pissing match that Howard County Blog #1 asked some interesting and worthy questions about Ken Ulman's experience. I applaud his efforts to get the full story. He's asking for your help, so click the link. Go ahead, click it. You know you want to. If you have Firefox, I recommend clicking while holding down the Control key (or for those of you who have seen the light, click while holding the Command key).

Also via HCB1 comes word of a meeting about Doughoregan scheduled for Saturday, April 8 from 10 am to 4 pm at Slayton House in Wilde Lake. More info here.

As I said, I'll definitely have a post up tomorrow, and possibly something a little more lighthearted Friday and Saturday.

UPDATE: I took down a post that I wrote earlier. It was an attempt at humor, but I think it might have drifted too far into snarkville. I'll read it in the morning and see if it satisfies my exceedingly high standards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ