Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Round Up...

And an abbreviated one at that.

While the dewpoint plummeted and the temperatures hovered around 80, I spent yesterday inside, working. And not because I wanted to.

So rather than waste another near-perfect day, I'm using this brief amount of time to basically point out some articles that you probably already read.

Oh, well: The Columbia Association decided against donating money to a new arts center at Howard Community College. It's my opinion that CA -- which is more than just a sports and fitness organization -- should devote a little more of its resources to funding cultural amenities. All but one of CA's board members disagrees with me.

The District 2 council race: Democrats debate zoning, Republicans split on whether to be kinder, gentler or, um, not.

No comments: