Monday, February 13, 2006

Still waiting...

On a snowfall map from the National Weather Service so I can write the full Weatherman accountability post for our recent storm. I'll have it soon enough, but as I said in my last post, our local forecasters might not want to read what I have to write.

On an unrelated note, I've been told that tomorrow is a "computer-free" day, but I usually have a few minutes after work (before Abbzug comes home) to write. In case I don't, however, I wanted to link to Howard County Blog #2's announcement about the upcoming public meeting focused on the Town Center Master Plan. The meeting is on February 27 at the Spear Center (in the General Growth building). I also have something to say about this post at HBC2, but that may have to wait until Wednesday.

No comments: