Tuesday, January 03, 2006

There's nothing happening here...

I thought I'd have a chance to make it to the County Council meeting tonight, but that no longer seems feasible. Since it is on television, however, I will TiVo the broadcast of the session, which airs at 7:30 pm on channel 70. And, if I get a chance, I might break some news about the smoking ban, Verizon cable franchise or whatever else happens.

In other meeting related news, for those of you interested in the latest on the charrette, there is a meeting of the Post-Charrette Focus Group tomorrow at 3 pm in the Ellicott Room of the county office building. If you've got nothing better going on--like, say, work--attend the meeting, take some notes and pass any relevant dirt on to me (For your troubles, you will recieve the title of "Hayduke Junior Correspondent"--the first step to internet stardom).

No comments: