Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pathetic...

Here it is, May 9, and I'm finally going to my first Orioles game this season. By this time last year, I had already been to four O's games, inlcuding Opening Day, as well as a San Francisco Giants game. And last year was really no different than any other year. The Haydukes watch a lot of baseball.

But this year we've been total slackers; at least Abbzug kept our consecutive Opening Day steak alive. Hopefully things will change for us and the O's, but I'm not counting on either.

Stay tuned later for a shameless cell phone post bragging about my seats, which come courtesy of the nonprofit overlords.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»