Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm going to be completely honest...

I have from now (10:48 am) until 1 pm to fix my lawn mower and then use it to cut the grass that has finally started growing again. This process will surely involve a trip to Home Depot, lots of swearing, and possibly a bloody knuckle or two, as I focus more on getting it done quickly than getting it done right. But it will all be worth it at 1 pm, when I will drop whatever it is I'm doing and spend the next seven hours parked in front the glowing box of happiness watching football. After that, I'll be at the Ben Harper concert at Merriweather. So, blogging's taking a back seat today.

There are a couple things worth pointing out. The first is that the mystery of who's responsible for the horribly innaccurate sample ballots printed in the Flier/Times has been solved. Hint: it's not who we thought it was.

The second is a page of letters on building heights in Columbia. Though I'm partial to the first, almost all are well-written and full of reasonable, rational arguements.

Go Ravens!

No comments: