Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh, well...

So, the post I wanted to write was taking too long, and I promised Abbzug we'd go see Little Miss Sunshine tonight (after the Redskins loss yesterday, she could use a non-football-related distraction). It's actually kind of fitting that I didn't finish the post, but you won't know why until at least tomorrow.

Anyway, I also wanted to point out that Bill Santos at Columbia Compass has a couple great posts about building heights and interfaith centers that are well worth reading.

And if you're looking for something to do tomorrow (Tuesday, September 19) between 6:45 pm and 8:00 pm, I'll be leading a discussion on Green Infrastructure at the weekly meeting of Howard County Tomorrow, a group that I kind of helped start with Jud Malone and others. The meeting, as always, will be at the Lakeside Coffee Shop in the American City Building (where I spend most of my waking hours) and everyone is welcome -- but you have to buy your own coffee.

2 comments:

hocoblog said...

How timely. If I can I will stop by...

B. Santos said...

Hayduke,

Thanks for the props! I will try to get to the meeting at 6:45.